Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Cruiser versus Batsy

So Katie Holmes isn't going to be in Dark Knight...sweet! She ruined Batman Begins, for each time I saw her prominently framed nipples under tight tops, all I could think was 'eeuuuwh' wee Tom Cruise has just been slobbering all over those like Stewie from Family Guy.

From Superhero Hype:

Holmes' Spokeswoman on The Dark Knight
Source: The Wall Street Journal
January 26, 2007A spokeswoman for Katie Holmes has given The Wall Street Journal a comment on why she won't be returning as Rachel Dawes in the Batman Begins sequel, The Dark Knight."We never got to the negotiating stage" for the film, said Julie Polkes, Holmes' representative. "Katie was offered ["Dark Knight"] but was unable to accept the role because of scheduling conflicts. She was in the process of negotiating for another project.Instead, Holmes will star in "Mad Money" with Queen Latifah which starts shooting in a couple of months with a budget of only $12 million.

I presume the conversation in the Cruise household went something like: "ahh, Katie I can't have you threaten my box office again in 2008 and I don't want you hanging out with someone who can be cooler than me so ...here's some shit-com with Queen Latifah, do that, it could be the next Taxi or maybe even Bringing Down the House!"

No comments: