Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bye for a bit...











Howdy all, will be away from broadband land for a while, going home for my sister's wedding, here she is on the left, Brianan, with my other younger sisters, Caitrin and Labhaoise (L-R), a certain gurning fool in the background.











She's marrying this fella, Paddy


By family concensus my amazing spider-man tie is *not* invited to the wedding so I ordered these fine pewter bat cufflinks from Amazon I will be an usher and am doing a reading, it has to be from the bible I think, I can't make up my own:'From Frank Miller, a letter to Batfans, year one: 'and lo the swat team ascended and the batman scowled 'neath the building surrounded by a billowing cape, and lo he declared 'I'm the best at what I do, I love being Batman' or and 'lo in Book 1 of Watchmen, Rorschach declared: "got hungry waiting. Helped myself to some beans. Hope you don't mind". Oh, I also have to cook a fryup the morning of the wedding so I'm bringing my chef's outfit and newly found cooking 'skills' as short order chef (that's it's technical term, although it's mostly glowering silently while getting bollocked for things outside of your control), I can make great onion rings though....



Spider-tie, spider-tie, does whatever a spider-tie can




Batman Cufflinks



I'll probably be also:






Congratuations Brianan and Paddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An Oirish wedding? De deedly diedly deedly po-taaaa-toes...

...oh come on, I had to.