Thursday, August 23, 2007

Real life Caddyshack...will he do Ghostbusters next?



Was just up to the room from watching a bit of Caddyshack and then I see this on imdb:

Bill Murray Arrested for Drunk Driving in a Golf Cart

The officer claims mystery surrounds the golf cart and who owns it - although Murray isn't facing theft charges: "It was a golf cart. How it ended up in this predicament I don't know. I have done this since 1968 and I've never experienced anything like this."

P.S. can I use this post to mention a geeky trivia nugget that I share knowing with Petey B:

How Lorenzo Music voiced Peter Venkman's role in The Real Ghostbusters (and they were the real ones) and he voiced Garfield in the cartoons, but Murray voiced Garfield in those there fine movie pictures...

No comments: