Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stand Up Part Deux

Discussing "Ballbags and Buttplugs: How to stick things in your body...and retrieve them"...

The first time I tried standup (post here) I didn't tell anyone I knew in case I was shite. This time I told a load of people who on the night all brought friends I had a whole side of the room that knew me and whiney ranty geeky shite I come out with, thankfully I didn't suck and it went well. Thanks to Labhaoise and Pete, the Belgian Monk crew, Joe & Jen, Tim & Lucy, Dan, Clare & Pierlugi, Aaron and Nathan, and anyone else who survived my perverted ramblings.

The Belgian Monk crew, Staz looks pleased but I have seemed to sent Rach to sleep...

Dale and Danni are aroused and embarrassed, respectively...

Pietari K is a)wrongly accused of being my cousin and b) made to act like a dwarf by compare John Kearns.

Tom Moran looking very rock and roll

...and relaxing with a post-gig fag and sauv-blanc

Photographic proof of me once hugging a pretty lady...

Not so funny now, are you funny man....

No comments: