Thursday, April 05, 2007

Look Around You


thants...


I'm sure you've seen this before, but I recently got Look Around You Series 2 from the forum and I can't stop watching it. Look Around you is normally described as a 'spoof science show' but that does not do it justice, it is a delirious trip into a parallel universe where cassaroles are fast food, people get 'cobbles' a disease that turns them into rocks and the best computer game is Diarrhea Dan . Ropert Popper and Peter Serafinowicz are amazing, just listening to the commentary, you can tell they are fucking TV geniuses by how pissed off they are by such a great series, they seem to like only about 30 % of a series that for most, myself included, think is 99 % funny. One can imagine 'avid merrion' with about a third of they have and running with for 5 series.

medibot likes hundreds and thousands...

I'm such a dweeb I listened to all the commentaryso I can know where all the osbscure tv references are like 'Star Quality' and the 1979 general election. I like things like this and am amazed and so pleased people who like things like this got to make a top show, horray for now! it's got great TV! but a bad chance of survival, we'll all die in some sort of ball of flames...ah well, them's the breaks. Bet those Cylons have shit TV it's all whirring gutballs covered in metal all day or something and then some guff about god, those metalic fuckwits. (but more on that story laater)

Here's the scary picture from the series, read the warnings first

2 comments:

Gavin said...

The scary picture is SOOO scary :) I love the series!

TheToiletDuck said...

You can't be so reckless to post that scary picture without an age gate or something first. Think of the children!