Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lost Season 3: It's crept up like a cat hasn't it!

I don't know what to think about Lost Season 3, it's alright I suppose, but it doesn't say much. I was on the new Lost Podcast thing today, pretty much like the last one but on Sky. Instead of going to a studio you do a phone in thing, it's quite fun.

Get this though, I had been indoors writing my thesis and playing halo 2 on legendary for about two days and the first thing I said to another hooman beeing was on a Lost podcast so I was rambling like a loon on the phone. They didn't know what I was saying and I could hear the other folks on the podcast giggling at my rambles, but I had some good points:

[in the parlance of web spoilers: ] This all refers to Lost Season 3 wot is on Sky on Sunday so don't read me ramblin's if u don't wan de spoily things.

1. Jack refers to himself as a "Repo Man" , in Alex Cox's great 1984 film of the same name all food and drink products have white labels with names like "beer" "food" and "gin" written on them, kinda like the dharma crowd wha?

2. The cages that Kate and Sawyer are in are a bit like the ones in Escape from the Planet of the Apes.

3. The Other's Village is a bit like, you know, The Village in The Prisoner, which is like Lost before it existed and 100 times better, cos it ended before it outstayed its welcome.

4. The 'Others' have a book club* where they discuss Stephen King's Carrie. King's Story 'The Langoliers' in Four Past Midnight on American Pride Flight 29 from Los Angeles to Boston all passengers disappear except for those asleep, and they find that everyone in the world has disappeared! mmmm

5. Ps: Elizabeth Mitchell plays Juliet in Lost Season 3, and she looks a bit like Carrie Anne Moss who played a character called Juliet in a 1994 film called...Lost. Mitchell has a file with all Jacks' life facts in it like ole Agent Smith in that ole timey Matrix film where they did de digital dance of smacks.

*Wait a fucking minute, the fucking Others have a book club? weren't they wispy animalistic killers, who we didn't know if they were human or not? well turns out they are human and they like book clubs and shit. Fucking wanker others.

3 comments:

Kiyotoe said...

That's funny shit. Do you have ANY idea what that damn big puff of black smoke is that killed Ecko?

That's all i wanna know.

Anonymous said...

Hi dude, if you miss it on sky one, I just found an interesting blog.

It has got links to chinese TV stations and some TIVO US backups ...

URL : freelost.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi dude, if you miss it on sky one, I just found an interesting blog.

It has got links to chinese TV stations and some TIVO US backups ...

URL : freelost.blogspot.com